Throughout the 5 month expedition, educational videos have been created to capture the conversations, ideas and issues being examined in relation to the four central themes of this journey. These short videos, ranging from 1 to 8 minutes in length, serve as engaging learning tools to spark critical discussion in classrooms across Canada. Each video is accompanied by a one-page inquiry guide.
Here is the first Canada C3 Educational Video Series focused on the theme of Reconciliation:
- The Blanket Exercise (3 min 15 sec) – Reconciliation is a Haiclustut.pdf
- Kahnawake (2 min 30 sec) – Kahnawake.pdf
- Moose Hide Campaign (2 min 50 sec) – Moose Hide Campaign.pdf
- Leg 4 Recap (6 min) Leg 4 Recap.pdf
- Hebron (5 min) – Hebron.pdf
- Torngat Mountains National Park (32 min) – Facebook Live Reconciliation.pdf
- Clyde River (4 min) – Clyde River.pdf
- Leg 8 Recap (8 min) – Leg 8 in Review.pdf
- Learning Inuktut Series (4 x 1 min each) – Learning Inuktitut Series.pdf
- Cambridge Bay (3 min) – Cambridge Bay.pdf
- Nunavut (2 min 30 sec) Nunavut.pdf
- Returning Home (3 min) – Returning Home.pdf
- Kugluktuk (4 min) – Kugluktuk.pdf
The next Canada C3 Educational Video Series focused on the Environment is coming soon.